1.4.10

ACAI BERRIES: AN IMPARTIAL VIEW TOWARDS THE TRUTH








Acai berries is the nutritional exaggeration of the present.

They are practically doing everything:

- longevity
- sexual virility
- easy weight loss
- detoxification
- stronger immune system etc

As with all fads it will soon been forgotten...

It  has  just to complete its profit cycle.

Cynical,eh?

Realist I would say!

Acai berry is a healthy fruit, as much as pomegranates,blueberries and cranberries are.

The excessive publicity though is totally unjustified - if you take out the profit factor of course. This mist of magic is very fake.

If I could find acai berries in Greece at logical prices I would buy some. If not I could perfectly go with pomegranates,blueberries and cranberries which are of equivalent value and much more accessible.

I speak for the real fruit.

On no accassion  would I buy powders or capsules or juices .Not me!

My recommendation:

Take care of your exerciseand diet regimes and don't lose your time with any type of elusive fads!


To your great health!



Chris Strogilis


Να είστε υγιείς,αισιόδοξοι και πάντα με ένα χαμόγελο!


Χρήστος Στρογγύλης
Φίλος και συνοδοιπόρος σας



No comments:

Post a Comment